GST is a value-added tax system, intends to eradicate the cascading effects of taxes in a supply chain process. Being a destination tax, the mechanism is calculated to pass the burden of taxes to the end customer/consumer.
One can generate each and every billing cycle with a single click or manage and access billing/invoice data across all finance, accounts and projects seamlessly. Business benefits full visualization into what is ready to bill and dispatch, which has been billed and what is invoiced all in a single platform. With Billing management software centrally & easily -.
What is an Application Service Provider- ASP?
Application Service Providers (ASP’s) are third-party entities like GSPs which can facilitate the overall GST process flow for a taxpayer – from registration to returns. The GST returns will be filed on behalf of the filer with GSTN via the GSPs. Application service Provider (ASP”s) are basically a bridge between taxpayer and GSP to provide GST Return Filing. All the GSPs can act as ASPs but an ASP cannot be a GSP. fast growing and the most preferred GSP & ASP with its unique features and secure GST software, auto-Tax, a complete GST Compatible Solution.
What is a GST Software or billing software for GST?
The government has used state of art technology in a very highly useful manner to generate taxation of our country. GST regime initiates a high level of synchronization between tax payer’s system, i.e.an ERP, an accounting or an invoicing/billing software and GST system, which without automation could be a difficult task. Auto-Tax , Billing and Accounting software acts as a link between the taxpayer and the Government. A taxpayer can Utilize GST Software for creating GST compliant invoices & bills, uploading and reconciling their sales and purchase data, filing GST returns, and maintaining overall GST compliance.
What are the benefits of using autoTax GST Software?
Here are some of the major benefits that autoTax GST Software proposes:
- ERP GST Billing & Accounting software can have seamless integration with all leading ERPs (SAP, Oracle or Navision)
- Import sales and purchase data from ERP, Excel or Accounting Solution
- E-Stock ERP GST Billing & Accounting software assists you to claim 100% Input Tax Credit by reconciling GST Returns.
- can handle all business and business unit using a single login.
- guides in creating GST compliant invoices.
- Accounting software has multi-layer user creation.
- software supports creation of vendors, customers and items directory.
- takes care after all the invoices which have imported with duplicity flags such as uploaded/not-uploaded.
- software has three-layer validation to avoid every manual error.
Who can use Auto Tax GST Software..??
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Small and Medium Businesses
- CAs, Tax Consultants and Accountants
Is there any pre-system requirements to use AutoTax GST software..!! AutoTax GST Software is a cloud-based software and accessible from anywhere at any time. You need to just sign up using your email-id and choose the plan you want to subscribe based on your requirement. Once, your subscription is activated you will be able to get started. For the uninterrupted use of autoTax GST software you just need a proper internet connection. The GST software price is very affordable. How many returns are required to file under GST??? Usually, any business will be required to furnish 3 monthly returns and 1 annual return. Which means each and every business will have to file 37 returns in a financial year. However, there are separate returns for the following taxpayers: